1. What’s the center of a frequency distribution?
2. What describes an angle between 90 and 180 levels?
D. Proper angle
3. What are the American universities Yale, Harvard and Princetown collectively often called?
A. Crimson bricks
B. Ivy League
C. Ivory Tower
D. Excessive Society
4. Which is the one Nation by which each the equator and the tropic of Capricorn move?
C. Central African Republic
5. Which metallic is liquid at room temperature?
6. Which is the third planet from the solar?
D. The Moon
7. What’s the solely English anagram of the phrase SECTIONAL
8. What do ichthyologists examine?
9. What occurs to Pinocchio each time he tells a lie?
A. He loses a hair
B. His face reddens
C. His tongue protrudes
D. His nostril grows bigger
10. Who was the Roman god of warfare?
1. Species will be outlined because the group if organisms that …………………….
A. resemble one another and reside in the identical habitat
B. are of widespread origin and at all times discovered collectively
C. resemble one another and may interbreed freely
D. resemble one another and located in the identical area of interest 2. Which of the next has probably the most primitive respiratory system? …..
A. Fish B. Rat C. Toad D. Lizard 3. Which of the next constitutes the primary inner tissue of a leaf? ……
A. Cuticle B. Mesophyll C. Vascular tissue D. Decrease dermis 4. Which of the next organisms is on the tissue stage of group? ….
A. Euglena B. Volvox C. Hydra D. Chlamydomonas 5. A dehiscent fruit fashioned from a number of fused carpels with many seeds is assessed as ….
A. an achene B. a nut C. a legume D. a capsule 6. Pests will be managed with out the next hazard of polluting the ecosystem by ……
A. introducing a inhabitants of species just like that of the pest
B. rising the inhabitants of the pure enemies of the pest
C. eliminating the pure enemies of the pest
D. preserving the inhabitants of pure enemies of the pest fixed 7. The time period utilized in describing the efficient administration of pure sources by man is ….
A. conservation B. preservation C. utilization D. improvement 8. One of many strategies of stopping measles is by …….
A. attacking the secondary host
B. vaccinating younger kids
C. offering clear water provide
D. attacking the vectors 9. Group intuition or social behaviour isn’t displayed in ……..
A. soldier ants B. bees C. chickens D. weaver birds 10. The scientist who found the honey-comb construction of cell was …….
A. Louis Pasteur B. Mathias Schleiden C. Theodore Schwann D. Robert Hooke 11. Which of the next isn’t true a few bacterial colony rising on an agar plate?. ….
A. Bacterial cells present in one colony usually belong to at least one species
B. They’re seen with out the help of the microscope
C. Totally different colonies have totally different colors
D. Just one species of bacterial colony can develop on a tradition at any time